NB If you want to hire me for something see here.
- The day I tried teaching primary school kids to code (and succeeded) February 28, 2012
- How to build a successful start-up ecosystem (in the UK) December 1, 2011
- The future of eCommerce – mCommerce? July 23, 2010
- Radial and rectangular sinusoidal damping functions for iOS game dev in Cocos2d July 26, 2012
- How to fix the Mountain Lion App-Store / System Preferences crash issue September 10, 2012
- Zammer wins the Facebook / Gates Foundation Hack Ed 2.0 Hackathon April 27, 2013
- The lean startup, the Hacker’s Way and the evolution of Necrotising Facebookiitis April 13, 2013
- A workshop on algorithms for primary schools March 12, 2013
- Karmr – social sharing and rewarding of positive actions March 12, 2013
- Karmr and startup metrics for fat pirates February 23, 2013
- Ben Guise: I recently introduced programming to my first grad...
- Boot up: HTML5 mobile benchmarks, Firefox leads Chrome, pirates v downloaders and more: [...] The day I tried teaching primary school kids...
- weerdboil: Martin, Interesting point you make about big UK...
- The day I tried teaching primary school kids to code (and succeeded) | Martin Saunders | Technology and Educational Innovation: [...] primary school kids to code (and succeeded) ...
Follow @martingsaunders on Twitter